The location of the Pension Alscher in Goslar in the Harz Mountains
Germany, Lower Saxony, Harz, Goslar
- is centrally located in the heart of Goslar
- in the Georgenberg district, in a low-traffic residential area, but you can still reach the city center of Goslar in a few minutes.
- 10 minutes from the train station.
- There is also enough space for a leisurely walk, whether in the nearby park or in the eventful Harz Mountains, everything is easy to reach.
Places of interest in Goslar
- Goslar, the thousand-year-old imperial city, has a UNESCO World Heritage Site the “Rammelsberg”, meetings and celebrations underground.
- The traditional old town with historical buildings, the imperial palace with the grave of Heinrich III (1056).
- Hall of homage in the town hall, the Siemens House, figurine and carillon, the Lohmühle at the Klapperhagen.
- The ramparts and the Jewish cemetery, museums and the museum in the Zwinger.
Leisure and excursion experiences
- Hiking trails across the Harz National Park and the reservoirs.
- Winter sports in every form, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, sledging, ice skating
- Skate facilities, bicycle paths throughout the Harz, swimming, sauna, horseback riding
- The Brocken with its 1142 metres, is the legendary highest mountain in the Harz, and it’s a great experience to reach it by the old steam locomotive.
- Airfield at the Bollerich (gliding)
- and paragliding at the Rammelsberg.
You can reach us
From all directions, Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Cologne.
The train station is centrally located in Goslar, just a 10-minute walk from our guesthouse.
By plane: to Hanover from there by train or car.
Get in touch with us.
Write us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Klosterstraße 9a, 10 & 12, D-38640 Goslar
Phone: +49 (0)5321-34090
Fax: +49 (0)5321-18466
Mobile: +49 (0)171-5825050